Welcome to today's workshop in sunny Glasgow. Now you've had a chance to look at some blogs from different fields of endeavour. What has impressed you, what has left you bemused? Post your concise thoughts as comments on this message.
If you've come across any excellent blogs, remember to post a link.
Thanks!
Ashley
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
There are sme useful Blogs out there. Which ones did you find of interest?
Hi,
I quite liked the technnorati site in task 5 because of its similarity to google.
Frances
policeman's blogger was both witty and provocative... other blogs were mindnumbingly boring activities underpinned by ego.
why no halloween outfits?
I'm still not convinced that this is a good way to find quality information.
Haven't found anything I want to look at again yet, and a bit frustrated by the mixture of anonymity, pseudo-intimacy and spelling mistakes.
some interesting - some not. many Blurkers we think not very many comments.
I spent some time looking at educational blogs but didn't spot anything that particularly interested me. Perhaps I need a bit more time to get used to blogs!!
The technorati site took me to Utube and there was a lovely video clip called "Free Hugs". Well worth a watch and I'm sure it would be even better if I'd had sound!
There are some interesting blogs from people using adsense and affiliates to make money but with so many blogs sites continually being created you wonder if they will survive amongst the competition.
There is so much 'out there' how much time would you spend surfing to find useful/interesting information? Having said that some of the blogs are entertaining.
Post a Comment