Welcome to today's workshop in Plymouth!
Now you've had a chance to look at some blogs from different fields of endeavour. What has impressed you, what has left you bemused? Post your concise thoughts as comments on this message.If you've come across any excellent blogs, remember to post a link.
Thanks!
Ashley
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i like blogs, because they are good for a rant. I love a good rant!!!
Some interesting looking blogs to explore further...if you are looking for a blogging tool to use for educational purposes, try blogs2teach which was set up for use in the ACL sector.
Now i wish i had said something intellegent
Looking at the educational blogs I felt disappointed that there was no educational content in there, just a load of inane ramblings from people who ought to be grateful for the priveleges they are enjoying.
Hi all Plymouth peeps!
I have found when looking at all the example blogs that when you get to them they never tell you what they are about or being used for/their purpose, so have found them confusing at times! I have only looked at the educational blogs so far, I found the West Suffolk photograpy course blog interesting as there was lots of nice photos students had taken, I also enjoyed the blog from a Grammer School in Scotland about their trip to France. Their family and friends could add comments to the blogs and tell them they were missing them and hoping they were having a good time! I thought it was a really good way of communication especially as phone calls would have been expensive! This post has now become a Blogopotamus!!
I'm left bemused by almost everything I've seen. Extremely disappointed in the quality of the blogs at educational sites and as for the tags people use...... as a librarian social tagging is the road to anarchy!
I agree that the educational blogs I saw did not provide examples blogs being used for education. They appeared to be blogs by people employed in education who were giving their views on various issues.
hasn't higlighted too much yet that has chnaged ny view - think they'll worl for short intenses bursts of self help and sharing. will die after the purpose has gone!
Post a Comment