Welcome to today's workshop in Belfast!
Now you've had a chance to look at some blogs from different fields of endeavour. What has impressed you, what has left you bemused? Post your concise thoughts as comments on this message. If you've come across any excellent blogs, remember to post a link (use the icon on the toolbar to do this).
Thanks!
Helen
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Some of the blogs are very 'busy' and not at all pleasing to the eye! I'm also amazed at some of the pointless comments people make - do they have nothing better to do with their time?!
hi,well this session got me using my own blog again, I have just posted my opinion on my blog!
I like some of the quirky blogs but I agree with Carol- if its not pleasing to the eye I tend to switch off.
I prefer blogs that are well structured, not just in the diary format. Particulary liked comment is free because it had a good mix of categories, articles with clear/interesting titles, contributions by readers and multimedia.
Looking forward to looking at aggregation, alerts and feeds, to help find what i'm looking for faster.
Some blogs quite interesting but outnumbered by sites which are no longer updated, no longer accessible (pity the Guido Fawkes site seems to have gone as it sounded worth a look), or where people have signed up and then not posted any messages. Maybe I just haven't found the right ones yet!
Post a Comment